Friday, January 2, 2009

Tentang Saya

About me…
Im ordinary gal in looks, but extraordinary in behavior and way of think.
I trust my intuition a lot. Usually,if i imagine something happens,then it happens. I do not connect it to any magical beliefs cuz i dont trust it,but dunno,my intuition helps my day. It makes me think twice before doing something.
So,i don't really care wat people say bout it,cuz i only care wat jewel’s said : Follow ur heart, ur intuition
sometimes,i could ‘read’ peoples mind from first meet. Is he/she a good pplz or not. And it’s 90% accurate. U could do it too!
Just see their eyes,deeper.
Maybe they can lie to u,but believe me,eyes can never tell lies.
I like watching people,try to dig their own character. It helps me communicate better n better.
Im not really smart,but i do know how to cover it.
I like technology,i like doing research and rite know, im dreaming of making extraordinary movie/i think i need lot of budget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Templates

Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Trick

Powered By Blogger

Blog Tutorial

Powered By Blogger

© 3 Columns Newspaper Copyright by Informasi Aktual Seputar Lamongan | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks